Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Hello

The lack of posts has been due to third year consuming my life, but it's almost come to an end (the degree show, not my life...hopefully!) - feeling both sad and a little relieved! The degree show opens on Friday, so just the final preparations are being made. Have a look at my online profile for it here . I am also showing my work at Part 1 of New Designers in London.

Now time for some fresh work...

This is a group of designs based upon the idea of 'Decorative Distortion' using layers and shapes to disguise the illustrations, creating depth and a sense of movement. It took me a while to develop these designs into something that I was pleased with, but feel the extra effort has resulted in much more finished, useable designs.






Coordinate


Coordinate



No comments:

Post a Comment